24th June 2016
Centenary Close accommodation compromises of 10 one bedroomed flats and 3 two bedroomed houses all fully furnished. The service will be open to single people and families who would benefit from supported accommodation.
There is a large communal hub with kitchen facilities, and communal lounge. The hub is designed as a warm and welcoming space for external agencies to deliver workshops and drop-ins as well as allowing Veterans space to socialise together. The staff office is based within the Hub where support sessions and meetings can be held in private.
Eligibility for accommodation
- Single Men, Women and Families of working age, young or old who will have served in any branch of the British Armed Forces.
- Direct family members of Veterans who at some point were married or lived in married quarters with their spouse i.e. Partner, Husband, Wife, Mother or Father.
- Are homeless or threatened with being homeless,
- Who will, or have already experienced, difficulty in resettling successfully in civilian life and sustaining work.
- Who will be required to undertake a rigorous assessment of their suitability for the scheme.
- Who will be required to commit to and continuously engage with a programme agreed with their Support Worker.
- Any Veteran with disabilities is eligible.
- Any Veteran with a package of care/support already in place is eligible.
Click here to download information and contact details or call 01900 815045.