From uniformed services to civilian life,
we provide help and advice
Call us: 01772 894039


Q - I did less than four years service can I still access your service?

A -Yes, the college is here to help and support you regardless of the years of service that you have undertaken.

Q - I’m not clear on the direction I want to take, how can you help me decide?

A - During the time we meet, together we will work out possible routes for your future. We can help you to undertake experience so that you can get a feel for future employment.

Q - I didn’t get any formal qualifications from school, does this matter?

A - No. We will help you map what you have done in service to civilian opportunities. We will also help you access the right route to gain qualifications if these are required. We will ensure that you make the most of your experience.

Q - I feel like I took the first possible job, I want a change in direction, maybe go back to study, what can you do to help me?

A - We will assess where you are at in terms of employment and what you would like to do in the future and then support you to apply for study or to get another job.

Q - I am actually OK and feel settled but my children are of college and university age, can you support them too?

A - We will provide support to all your family and work with them to make good career choices.

Q - I don’t understand the funding I am entitled to, what can you do to help?

A - Our team has experts in this area and also works with others to help you understand your entitlement.

Q - I got a good payout for my medical discharge and would like to start a business, what advice do you give?

A - We have members of our team who can help you plan to start a business and make links for you with those who can mentor you over a longer period of time.